NCMHA ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION available until
Monday, August 31, 2017 only
(Credit Card payments not available)
In-person registration for the 2017-2018 season will take place on the following dates:
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Garson Arena.
Wednesday, August 30, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Garson Arena.
Thursday, August 31, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Garson Arena.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Garson Arena.
Wednesday, September 6, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Garson Arena.
Thursday, September 7, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Garson Arena.
Registration Payment methods:
In-person during registration: Cash or Cheque only.
Online Registration Payment:
Via Mail (cheque) or E-Transfer only.
Payment must be received prior to Thursday, September 7, 2017 or late fee will be applicable. (Please note that NCMHA can not be responsible for postal delays)
Late fee of $50.00 will be charged for all registrations
received after September 7, 2017
FEES FOR THE 2017/18 SEASON ARE AS FOLLOW
(as approved by the 2017/18 Executive)
* age as of December 31st, 2017.
** Includes a $100. refundable fee conditional to full participation in NCMHA ticket sale fundraiser (Details to follow).
Respect in Sports – PARENT PROGRAM
Respect in Sports – PARENT PROGRAM must be completed in order for your child to play.
- Tyke division have been removed and all players aged 3 to 6 will be considered Initiation.
- Along with playing hockey comes the inevitable fundraising. Please take the time to view our Fundraising Commitments and Activities.
- New players need to bring/provide supporting document to confirm age.
- Each team (Atom to Major Midget) will be capped to a maximum of 15 players plus 2 goalies per team. What this means is that the NCMHA will cap each team to 15 paid registrants plus 2 goalies. Once the cap is reached, players will be put on a waiting list until more registrants are received and another team can be created.
- The Nickel Centre Minor Hockey Association is associated with the NOHA which restricts player movement between associations based on player residence. For more information please review our FAQ questions 17, 18 & 19.
- Players that have moved or have changed their address since their last registration are required to submit a “Residential Move Form”. For more information please review our FAQ section 22.
Further info can be obtained by contacting Registrar directly using form below.