Nickel Centre Minor Hockey Association (NCMHA) is excited to announce our monthly online 50/50 fundraiser! Grab your tickets now!
NCMHA is a house league hockey association serving the communities of Garson, Skead and Falconbridge, Ontario. Our aim is to provide a wholesome hockey experience for all players, coaches, managers, parents and league officials.
We promote sportsmanship, fair play, good citizenship, friendly competition, enjoyment, and full participation for all team members.
Nickel Centre Minor Hockey Association Lottery House Rules
1. Players of this lottery must be residents of Ontario, be 18 years of age or older, and must use a major credit card to purchase. Credit cards used for payment must have an Ontario address.
2. Tickets will be available for sale online and we reserve the right to make in-person sales available at special events.
3. Tickets will be sold at a rate of – 5 for $10; 20 for $20; 100 for $50
4. Monthly draws will take place the first of each month at NCMHA office at the 100 Church St., Garson, ON P3A 0B3 at 7:00 pm. Sales will close at 11:59pm the last day of each month.
5. Each winner will receive cash prize equal to half the monthly pot.
6. Winners will be contacted by phone or email. Failure of the winner to claim their prize 6 months after the draw date will result in forfeit of prize and prize will be donated to an AGCO approved beneficiary.
7. By purchasing a ticket, purchaser agrees to allow the NCMHA to use purchaser’s name and image without compensation for any promotional activity related to this or any future raffle.
Where do the funds go?
10 % of the donation made in support of a given player will be allocated back to that player's team.
For example, if you purchase $100 in tickets in support of Player A, their team will receive $10 of the proceeds.
If a purchase is made and no player is specified, no team will receive any of the funds. The funds will be allocated to the NCMHA.
March 1, 2022: Melanie Rollins
February 1, 2022: Leanne Messier-Brown