2022 Winter Blast Tournament
2022 Tournament Fee - $875 January 21 - 23, 2022
The tournament is open to the first teams registered as follows (subject to change based on registrations)
- U9 12
- U11 12
- U13 12
- U15 8
- U18 8
Please note: Acceptance into the tournament is on a first come first served basis. Your team will not be confirmed as registered until the application is completed and payment has been received in full.
All teams are guaranteed 3 games with local teams starting on Friday morning at 8:00am. The NCMHA is a fair play association and as such, we strive to ensure that all teams have an equal opportunity to compete within their respective divisions. We will also attempt to place teams in divisions that will give them an opportunity to play teams they would not normally play within their skill level. Teams will be asked to provide their ranking within their association to facilitate fair play.
NCMHA house league tournaments are sanctioned by the NOHA and OHF and rules and regulations from these associations shall govern play and conduct in this tournament. The NCMHA recognizes and adheres to the OHF rule of no body checking.
- Offensive and defensive MVP awards for each team, every game
- Shutout awards for goalies
- Individual Gold and Silver medals for teams participating in the CHAMPIONSHIP final
- All winning teams in CHAMPIONSHIP finals will receive a Team Banner
Registrations to our tournament will be processed in the order by which they are received. Teams will not be considered to be entered in this tournament until payment has been received in full.
Hockey Canada Registry Roster must be included with the application form. Teams without Tournament/Travel permits will be denied entry into the tournament.
Please make cheque payable to: Nickel Centre Minor Hockey Association
Winter Blast Tournament
P.O. BOX 539
GARSON, ON P3L 1S6
- Teams withdrawing from the tournament prior to the 30-day limit will receive a refund of the entry fee less $60.00 for administration.
- Teams withdrawing from the tournament within the 30-day limit will receive a 50% refund of their entry fee.
The deadline for registration is December 15, 2021.
Teams will be notified of their acceptance upon receipt of registration.
For further information please contact the NCMHA Tournament Chair, Colleen Anstey using the information provided above.